Thursday, March 08, 2007

Welcome To Gobbly2100.com

Welcome to my blog where I plan to publish information and updates about web related topics such as SEO, web design, web standards and so on.

I plan on making a living working from home where I enjoy life most and I intend on sharing my journey with everyone who cares to look at this blog.

I have been into web building for about 4 years or so and I really started at the bottom of things and just making little free sites, I enjoyed that for a time but then I realised just how much time I was spending making these mini sites so I decided I wanted to develop it into a career of which I love more every single day that go's by.

Anyway I really want to get started posting stuff on here but please bookmark me if you are interested in what I have to say about website development.

Thank you!

No comments: